Sunday, February 28, 2016

Even more work done

Right now I feel like I am flooding you with pictures of my very small progress on my customs but at the moment I can't do long sessions as I simply don't have the time.

But I still want to keep you updated as I love to see other peoples models in progress so hopefully some of you enjoy all these pictures of my small achievements. So yesterday I got another short session.

The Andalusian got more neck muscles and I smoothed them out to make them look more natural. It's hard to see in the photo but I think it'll be better when I get him primed. 


The Para-Dressage Horse finally got its eye sculpted. I am actually quite happy with the look for now. As with the Andalusian I will do some fine tuning when they are primed because it's easier to see faults when the horse is in a uniform colour.



I also added bits and pieces to the face and muzzle as this horse will be a Fjord and I thought that it was to thin and slim to be really Fjord-like, I want the face to be a little rounder and softer and I think I managed to get the look I was after, but as above, fine tuning after priming. I tried to add some feathering on the legs but ended up smooshing the eye a tiny bit so I fixed the eye and decided to do the fetlock hair another day.


I also made a few more ears, some are better than others but I think that most of them will be usable, at least as a base so I can modify them when they are on the horse.


So my goals for next time is to sculpt some "private parts" on all of them and get the ears in place. Add feathering on the Para-Dressage horse and smooth out the profile of the Andalusian a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment