Thursday, February 18, 2016

Quick Update

I just did some quick work on these guys after I finished the essay for this course and before I throw myself into the world of bachelor thesis writing.


The Morgan got a base so that he can stand. I'm not sure how I managed but he is a bit unstable so either I have to glue him to the base (when he is all finished) or add a tad more apoxie on the "offside" as he usually tries to fall that way. Next up will be ears and maybe mane.


The Andalusian also got a new base and he is more stable on it than the Morgan. I also filled in the unevenness on his neck. Next step will be priming to see that it looks okay and then building up the neck muscles. 


The Para-dressage horse also had some unevenness that I needed to fix, Next up will be primer to see that the neck looks okay and then ears and eye.


And so did the Paso mare. For the next session I need to fix her eye and to come up with an idea for her mane.

The Warmblood wasn't as uneven as these guys so he didn't get any work done (also I managed to fall of the chair when sitting down after getting more supplies and I bruised my back as I landed on the wheel of the chair so it wasn't comfortable to keep working). But next session he will get some ears and maybe mane.

Unfortunately I forgot to time myself, again...

No comments:

Post a Comment