Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Copperfox 10 Day Challenge Day 3: Be a Model Horse

Challenge Day 3: "Imagine yourself as a model horse. What colour would you be? What mould would you be created on? What scale?"

This is one of the challenges that I was really looking forward to! I wouldn't consider this a hard challenge since I have given it some thought, but I think it will be fun!

So if I were a model horse what would I be... 

When it comes to looks I'm not too tall (171 cm to be exact), pretty normal weight for my height ( maybe one or two kilos over). My hair is a little longer than shoulder length, I'm a natural redhead but nowadays my hair is almost bordering copper blonde (naturally) and curly/wavy (depending on if I brush it or not). My skin is really pale and my eyes are blue.

Maybe a blaze kind of like this one but with blue eyes.

Personality-wise I'm often quite relaxed and analyzing but I do have quite the temper hidden in there too :)


I adore this shade of chestnut but it might be a tad too read to represent me
So, done analyzing myself, let's get to the model horse part!

Because of my looks I see my self as an average woman so I'd probably go for a model of some kind of Warmblood breed (might be a bit biased because they are one of my favourites, I should probably be a donkey because I'm so freaking stubborn :) ) as for colour I'd probably be a rose grey (very white body and red mane) or a chestnut with a lot of white, probably overo or splash to get the blue eyes in there too.


Sorry couldn't find any pictures in my archives for a really rose grey horse but I'm thinking something like the first ones of my quick google search.

As for scale I would be a traditional! I like to be seen and takes up quite a bit of space, when I choose to, at least. So I'd make a good overo too :)




As for what model I would be portrayed on I think something serene like Eberl Genoveva or Eberl Elsa would fit me quite well. But if I were to be portrayed during one of my more temperamental moments I think Sadie Shoo Fly would fit a lot better :)


Belize
So my dear Belize is probably the closest I have to a "model horse me".

No comments:

Post a Comment