Monday, February 15, 2016

Coppefox 10 Day Challenge Day 8: Join a Model Horse Group, Forum or Club

Challenge Day 8: "There are so many fabulous groups, forums and clubs out there both online and offline to join, all over the world. Joining a group (or forum or club) is a way to chat to other like minded individuals about your models, to share ideas and be part of the community that has the same interest as you."

I am already a member of two forums that I frequently visit Fallen Leaves and Model Horse Love. I mostly post on MHL though. I also do photoshowing with the IMEHA.

I've also been an on-and-off member of the Swedish Model Horse Society since 2005 and my membership expired recently so I paid the membership fee and now I'm a member again :)

I might not have joined a new club/forum or group but I joined an old one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment