Thursday, February 11, 2016

Copperfox 10 Day Challenge Day 4: Your Favourite Model Horse Picture

Challenge Day 4: "What is your most favourite model horse picture? Maybe you already have one or maybe you can create a new one?"

I'll be upfront and honest. I am really bad at taking good pictures of my models. I've never had a good place to set them up, never a good background or a decent camera. Excuses, I know. So many others manages to take great pictures without those things.

Well I'm unfortunately not that person. But I am trying to make an effort and improve. I now have a good camera, I'm working on a decent base and with some crafting and tips and tricks I might be able to make a similar background. Unfortunately I'm not there yet and pretty much all of my models are at home (more then 400 miles away from Uni where I am) so I won't be able to share any new good pictures but at least I can show you some I took years ago, doing one of my first tries to take decent show photos.
Acuatico
 I was so proud when I managed to take these pictures...

Fuego
 ...today I see that they are not that good!

Arianna
 I still take it as a lesson learned and some of the pictures are quite cute.

A Star Is Born

Epsilon


Symphony D

Winter Jewel

Zahrat
 This picture of Athame is to date one of my favourites as I really like how her colour came out in the picture!

Athame

No comments:

Post a Comment