Tuesday, March 1, 2016

More stars

A while ago I got the qualification cards that my model earned at the last live show I went to. That means that some of my models climbed a bit higher in the chase for the star cards. I really want to see if I can reach a Gold Certificate and if I do, with what horse.

Ancient Gold is the model I own with the most cards at the moment. He earned all of them in different live shows. He is almost halfway to a gold certificate! 


Model name Qualification cards
Ancient Gold 7
Royal's Mexican Heat 6
Sunny Side N 6
White Phantom 6
Bocelli 5
Chocolate 5
Epsilon 5
Lord 5
Milda 5
Shaniqua 5
Athame 4
Illusions Fade Away 4
Imperia 4
Since You Don't Love Me 4
Acuatico 3
Deja Vu 3
Fallen Warrior 3
Fuego 3
Kiss of an Angel 3
Verdict 3
"Takoda" 2
AR Brigadör 2
Belize 2
Black Pepper 2
Chester VS 2
Diamond 2
Farasha 2
Gemini 2
Helios 2
Lotus 2
Qarneval 2
R. Peppermint 2
Remembrance 2
Silver Echo (In The News) 2
Troublemaker 2
A Star Is Born 1
Bailey 1
Bellini of Decorima 1
Brigand 1
Carmen 1
Charisma 1
Colibri Daughter 1
Daydreamer N 1
Dixi 1
Dunbar Prince 1
Liten 1
Lost All Hope 1
Lovely 1
Northern Lights 1
Pharao 1
Royal's Frozen Hope 1
Shabha 1
Shot In The Dark 1
Swaps cm "Amulette" 1
Symphony D 1
Treasure 1
Viking 1
Zahrat 1

The ones written in a kind of bronzey colour (or whatever) are the ones that I have enough cards for to send in for a bronze certificate and will keep showing with the hopes to earn "higher" certificates! The ones written in red are the ones I will probably not actively try to earn certificates for. The ones written in green are models that I actively will try to earn certificates with.

No comments:

Post a Comment