Saturday, March 5, 2016

Ears and parts

My little customs are coming along. Today they got their ears and private parts :) With some help and good advice from Laura Skillern's tutorials.

My little to-be-fjord decided that she wanted to be a mare so aside from new ears she got her "lady parts"


The Warmblood finally got some work done so now he got ears and he is now a gelding.


When looking at the picture it seems like she hasn't gotten any work done but the Paso mare got "lady parts" as well.


The andalusian got some work done to even out his profile as Briar, who he will be a portrait model of, has quite a straight, almost convex face. He also got his private parts so he is now a stallion


I had a little trouble with the Morgan's right ear. I glued them on a few days ago and today I added apoxie to blend them into the model and to strengthen so that the ears would stay on safely. The thing is that his right ear snapped of where I had glued it so I had to glue it in place again. Hopefully I'll finish his ear soon so that I can get on with his mane and forelock. The morgan-to-be-hackney is now a gelding.


My next plan for the models is fetlock hair, mane and forelock for the para-dressage horse and mane and forelock for the rest. And of course the right ear for the morgan.

After that they will need their tails and a good round of prepping and priming but that will probably have to wait until I am off for Easter break as I have a very intense course in school at the moment and won't have a lot of time for anything but eating, sleeping and studying! I'll barely have time to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment