Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Organizers

I got a small package in the mail today. And it contained my new organizing solution for my pastels. I have been looking for some small jars so that I can shave down my pastels and store them like a powder as that will make things easier for when I will use them.


I was so happy when I found these (at an okey price too!) jars that are stored in an acrylic box. That way it will be easy to keep track of the pastels and easy to bring with me if I need!


The jars are just the perfect size and they are exactly what I was looking for so I am very pleased :)


I can't wait until I can put my pastels in them! But that will be for another day, I have a huge exam on Thuesday and two presentations, one tomorrow and one on Friday so I won't have time to do that for a while... Oh well... At least the subject is really interesting, but it won't be easy so back to the anesthesia studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment