Monday, March 21, 2016

Study break

Anesthesia exam tomorrow or not I've studied so much the last days weeks that I decided to just do a small repetition round and then leave it. Wish me luck tomorrow, I will need it :)

Anyway I rewarded myself with some soothing sculpting work 


The Andalusian got his mane and forelock done (details to the braids will be done during prepping). Tail still to be done.


The Warmblood also got his mane and forelock done (details to the braids will be done during prepping). He is now ready for prepping and primer and then paint!



The to-be fjord got her mane today, inspired by this. And she also got her forelock done.



Here is the entire gang! (I apologize for the messy desk). I now have 3 tails to sculpt, one tail to attach and then it's on to prepping and priming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment