Thursday, March 24, 2016

Brego

I got the chance to take out the mini Haggis I painted last year, to take some more "proper" photos as the only photos I have of him are bad and taken indoors in bad lightning. He also got himself a new name. He used to be called Brigand but the name never really struck me as being THE name for him (I just gave it to him as I was to show him and I can't stand showing models as "unnamed"). 


Lately I've been watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy over and over again or at least have had it on in the background while doing other things, like cleaning and studying (which reminds me, I actually passed the anesthesia exam!). And I got reminded of the name Brego. I think it's a beautiful name and it seems so regal (which I always thought about the big draft breeds like Clydesdales and Shires) so I think it suits him to a t. So from now on his name will be Brego.


A few more photos of Brego can be seen on my Facebook page. Which you should be able to access even if you don't have a facebook account :)

No comments:

Post a Comment