Thursday, March 31, 2016

Excitement!

About half an hour or so ago the Copperfox Model Horses Shop opened for pre-ordering of the new Copperfox models!

I have anxiously been waiting for this as I am really interested in this brand of model horses from what I have seen in pictures (I have yet to see them in person). There where several of the models that I would've loved to have CadnoFabio and Sovereign where high up on the list (even though I wouldn't mind owning one of each of the 11 models!). Bertie was also one I really liked but he is only available at the tour events.

Anyway I had a hard decision ahead of me as I could only afford one model.

I followed my heart and decided to order Finnigan! He was the first one I saw and as I adore chestnut horses (and warmbloods) I think that my mind was set from the beginning :) I have yet to see an OF model horse with my preferred shade of chestnut but Finnigan is looking VERY promising and I can't wait to see him in hand!

I am beyond exciting to have one of these models coming as I see so many options for him! He will be shown in halter so I need to figure out a name for him and a colour scheme because I have plans (long-term :p) to show this guy in performance where I can see him in several classes, Show jumping, eventing, gymkhana, OH the possibilities! I can't wait :)


Old picture, just because I hate pictureless posts and because performance ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment