Monday, November 30, 2015

Chasing stars

If you are a member of the Swedish Model Horse Society and enter shows (live or photo) you can earn qualification cards for the Swedish Nationals liveshow if you models place first or second (for liveshows) or get a championtitle (photoshows). Nowadays you can also collect cards in order to earn "Starshower Model" certificates for your models. You'll need 5 cards to earn a bronze certificate, 10 cards (or five + a bronze certificate) for a silver certificate and 15 cards (or 5 cards + a silver certificate) to earn a gold certificate. I thought it'd be neat to see how my horses were doing in the chase for "star cards" and had to dig up my pile of cards:


I wasn't a member of the SMHF for some years so for some of the shows I entered recently I haven't gotten any cards but I still managed to gather a small collection:

Model name Qualification cards
Ancient Gold 7
White Phantom 6
Chocolate 5
Epsilon 5
Milda 5
Royal's Mexican Heat 5
Shaniqua 5
Sunny Side N 5
Bocelli 4
Illusions Fade Away 4
Imperia 4
Lord 4
Acuatico 3
Athame 3
Deja Vu 3
Fallen Warrior 3
Kiss of an Angel 3
Since You Don't Love Me 3
Verdict 3
"Takoda" 2
AR Brigadör 2
Diamond 2
Fuego 2
Gemini 2
Lotus 2
Qarneval 2
Silver Echo (In The News) 2
A Star Is Born 1
Belize 1
Bellini of Decorima 1
Black Pepper 1
Carmen 1
Charisma 1
Chester VS 1
Colibri Daughter 1
Daydreamer N 1
Dixi 1
Dunbar Prince 1
Farasha 1
Helios 1
Liten 1
Lost All Hope 1
Lovely 1
Northern Lights 1
Pharao 1
R. Peppermint 1
Remembrance 1
Royal's Frozen Hope 1
Shabha 1
Symphony D 1
Treasure 1
Troublemaker 1
Viking 1
Zahrat 1

The ones written in a kind of bronzey colour (or whatever) are the ones that I have enough cards for to send in for a bronze certificate and will keep showing with the hopes to earn "higher" certificates! The ones written in red are the ones I will probably not actively try to earn certificates for. The ones written in green are models that I actively will try to earn certificates with.

I really need to get going with the photoshowing since I can't get to that many liveshows!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment