Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Shot in the Dark

I prepared 5 models for the liveshow. And I managed to finish 5 models for the liveshow. The thing is, none of them turned out the way I had imagined.

That is not necessarily a bad thing. I am very happy with how they turned out even though I had another picture in my mind at first. 

This is Bat Girl and this is how she started out:



And what she had to endure:





In order to get to this point:


She was supposed to be a light-ish shade of chestnut with some small splash white markings. But after awhile and ALOT of layers she looked like this:


Well... Not what I had imagined but I still liked it so she got to remain this colour.

Pardon the bad pictures but I don't know when I'll have the chance to get good pictures of her and I really want to share her with you guys!

This is what she looks like finished:


Her name is Shot in the Dark and she's named after the song by Within Temptation.


She got blue eyes and some pinking and shading. 

No, she is not perfect but she doesn't have to be, because she is not going anywhere and I really like her :)

Stay tuned for the other 4 models :)

No comments:

Post a Comment