Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Unintentional Congas

I have had this post planned for several years. I did a post about my intentional congas and had planned to make this post not too long after. Yeah, that turned out well.. or not. Anyway. My boyfriend made another shelf so that I could display more of my stablemates in my cabinets and in order to put the shelf in, all the stablemates had to go out.

I grabbed the opportunity to photograph my congas when they were all out of the cabinets. I only count the models that are actually finished (I do have a few bodies on some of the molds so technically the conga might be bigger but I won't count them until they are done).

Without further ado, here are the unintentional congas that have gathered on my shelves.

Lonesome Glory mold: 3 models

Stablemate G3 Jumper: 5 models (4 OF and 1 custom)

Stablemate G2 TB Conga, my biggest one! 17 models (13 OF and 4 customs)


Breyer Stablemate Pacer: 3 models


Breyer Stablemate G3 TWH: 5 models


Breyer Stablemate G2 Paso Mare: 8 models (6 OF and 2 customs)


Breyer Stablemate G3 Drafter: 3 models 
Breyer Stablemate G2 Drafter: 10 models (8 OF and 2 customs)


Breyer Stablemate G2 Stockhorse: 7 models (4 OF and 3 customs)
This mold is a bit sentimental, as the black one is my first ever repaint and the chestnut custom is my third ever repaint

Breyer Stablemate G3 Peruvian Paso: 3 models

Breyer Stablemate Higland Pony: 6 models (4 OF and 2 customs)


Breyer Stablemate G2 Pony: 4 models (3 OF and 1 custom)
The black tobiano is my second ever repaint.


Breyer Stablemate G2 Warmblood: 9 models (6 OF and 3 customs)

Breyer Stablemate G4 Warmblood Stallion: 3 models


Breyer Stablemate G3 Rearing Andalusian: 3 models


Breyer Stablemate G3 Arabian: 4 models


Breyer Stablemate G2 Morgan: 4 models (3 OF and 1 custom)

Breyer Stablemate G3 Mustang: 3 models


Breyer Stablemate G2 Andalusian: 4 models (3 OF and 1 custom)


Breyer Stablemate G3 Standing Thoroughbred: 5 models


Breyer Stablemate G2 Arabian: 6 models (5 OF and 1 custom) 


Breyer Stablemate G2 Trotting Foal: 10 models (9 OF and 1 custom)


Breyer Stablemate Scratching Foal: 7 models (6 OF and 1 etched)

Breyer Stablemate G3 Standing Foal: 4 models

Breyer Stablemate Cantering Foal: 5 models (4 OF and 1 custom)


Breyer Stablemate Scrambling Foal: 8 models (4 OF and 4 customs)
Hope you enjoyed to see a bit more of my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Stablemates are so darn addictive it's no wonder so many people have unintentional congas of them!

    ReplyDelete