Saturday, August 3, 2019

Live Show Report Mini, OF and Novice


At the liveshow there were also a few smaller shows held during the day. I showed in the Mini show and the OF-show. I am working on my mini collection but at the time of the show I only had three finished minis.

They all did great winning their classes, and in the end my old boy AR Brigadör got voted Best In Show!

Best in Show Mini: AR Brigadör, MM Brigadier rep. A. Gustafsson
In the OF-show I showed 5 models with mixed results. Malachai (Breyer Tr. Premier Club Cadell OF) took first in his class, as did Vivaldi (Breyer Tr. Web SR Acadia OF) with Lancelot (Breyer Tr. Verdades OF) as third. Bocelli (Breyer Tr. Tregoyd Journeyman OF) also took third in his class and Luthíen (Breyer Tr. Premier Club Rhian OF) got fourth in her class. In the end my Vivaldi managed to snag the Best in Show title.


Best in Show OF: Vivaldi, Breyer Tr. Web SR Acadia OF
I didn't keep a too close eye on the Novice show but I know that the winners were very deserving of their titles and the colour of the Best In Show is absolutely awesome!


Best In Show Novice and Best in Show Novice Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment