Saturday, August 10, 2019

Drafter

I don't consider myself a Fantasy collector, and I don't consider myself an active draft horse collector either. I do like drafters and have some in my collection, it's just that I usually prefer sporthorses so I don't usually, actively search for the drafters.


But this little mare caught my eye at the last show and I told her owner (and customizer) that if she would ever be for sale, I'd be interested in buying her. 


The owner told me that she would probably be for sale and at the end of the show she went home with me.


The former owner named her Amulett and showed her as an Irish Cob and I think that I'll keep that name and breed assignment as it suits her (and I actually don't have a model named Amulett in my collection).


I love her playful look and her beautiful colour, but I am a sucker for a nice chestnut with lots of white so she is right up my alley.


I can't wait to show her, but until then, she'll stand in my shelf looking pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment