Thursday, August 22, 2019

New Jumping Horse

I saw the promo pictures for the new regular run Breyer jumper and was immediately interested. It's a Warmblood after all. He looked okay in pictures so I thought I'd give it a chance and buy him. I wasn't quite sure I'd like his braided mane though.


He arrived a little over a week ago and I am pleasantly surprised by how good he looks. I don't love the braids but I can definitely live with them. And I will probably need a couple of bodies on this mold to remake, I think he would be absolutely perfect as a mare with button braids!


He has quite the nice colour and only minor factory flaws.


He has a really nice face that I really like. The stand is a bit different as it is not completely rigid and the if you put it down on a table or shelf the horse might bob a little bit on the stand. 


I will show this guy as a Swedish Warmblood and have named him Attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment