Thursday, August 8, 2019

Fantasy

I am not a Fantasy collector, at least I don't consider myself a Fantasy collector. But slowly and surely my Fantasy collection is growing. At the liveshow there was a shower who had several gorgeous Fantasy models. I would've loved to get my hands on one of the Dragon horses, but unfortunately they weren't for sale.

But, one of her beautiful Pegasi were for sale, so he came home with me.


I really love this model and it has so many beautiful details.


I love his eyes and face.


I haven't managed to figure out a name for him yet.


He has a really nice base to help him balance with the wings.


The part I like best with this model is probably the detailed wings!


Both sides are wonderfully painted and detailed and I just love to look at him. He makes me very happy, standing on the shelf but I do have plans to bring him out to shows as well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment