Monday, August 12, 2019

The Forgotten Package

A few weeks ago I got a notice from my post office, that I had a package to pick up. And I couldn't for the life of me remember what the package could be. When I picked it up I soon realized that it was my order from ModellPferdVersand.

When I ordered, one of the models I ordered was not in stock according to the website. 
That model was the new, traditional Catch Me. So when I opened the box and found him in it I was quite surprised.


I ordered several of the new unicorn stablemates along with Catch Me.



All of them will loose their horns and become horses instead of unicorns. My Thoroughbreds will all be mares when done and they will be chestnut, grey and chestnut with one of the W-patterns.


The Warmbloods, I am not quite sure about yet but I might make one a Morgan and keep one as a Warmblood but we'll see.


I named Catch Me, Casanova and plan to show him as an Oldenburg.







No comments:

Post a Comment