Thursday, December 1, 2016

Conga lines

I'm not sure of the "correct" definition of a conga line, but my definition of a conga line is a collection of at least three models on the same mold.

The only molds I actively conga is the Strapless mold and the G3 stablemate cantering warmblood mold. I am not trying to get a hold of ALL models on the Strapless or warmblood mold, only the ones that appeal to me (which generally is the solid coloured ones). I kind of also conga the G2 ASB Mare but not as actively, I mostly conga that mold when something interesting comes my way :)

At the moment I have 4 models in my Strapless conga. the appaloosa mare (she was actually bought intended to be a body but she was in such nice shape I just couldn't make myself repaint her :) ), Strapless, the Side Saddle Strapless and Headley Britannia.

Breezing Shadow, Anything But Mine, Imperia and Destiny


And 4 models in my warmblood conga, a regular run fleabitten grey, a bay roan from a mystery foal set, a red roan from a horse and rider set and a cm by S. Nordström

Espri, Adelaide, Asteria and Symphony D

In my ASB conga I have 7 models. A regular run black and white tobiano, a bay tobiano cm, a chestnut tobiano custom, an etched chestnut, a regular run chestnut, a regular run chestnut sabino and an OF bay.

Nova, Since You Don't Love Me, "Madonna", Phantom Jewel, Irish Jewel, If I Never Knew You and Diamond


Although I don't actively conga any other molds, I have managed to gather a few more conga lines. Most of them stablemates. But they are unintentional and will be shown in another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment