Tuesday, December 6, 2016

MPV Haul

I joined a Secret Santa at one of the model horse facebook pages I'm on and that meant I needed to do some shopping for my giftee. Model horses and model stuff is a bit harder to get a hold of in Sweden so I turned to Modell Pferde Versand to do my shopping. They were super fast at helping (as I had quite some unexpected issues with paypal) and shipping when problems were resolved.

While I was at it I ordered some stuff for myself that I've been wanting for a while. For obvious reasons I can't show you what I got for my giftee but here are some quick pictures of what I got for myself :)


I first and foremost collects model horses but I also have a small collection of dogs, cats and wild animals. The three above will be added to my collection. 


As will the three above.


The rest are intended to be repainted. The two CollectA's will be a dark chestnut and a buckskin going grey. The three Bella Rose's will be a dapple grey, a dark bay and a leopard or blanket knabstrup. The dog is yet to be decided and the tiger will be repainted to a white tiger with a white, a golden and a "regular" tiger cub. I can't wait to get started! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment