Thursday, July 6, 2017

Adding to the conga

The other day 4 new models for my conga arrived at my house. 


This rose grey one is probably my favourite of the bunch. Unfortunately she's also the most flawed one with a noticeable mark on her showside. I'll probably try to touch her up as I really like her look and colour.


She has the cutest little snip too! I have yet to assign her a breed and a name but hopefully I have a few moments of my vacation to do that.


 Next up is this adorable bay tobiano who also has no name and breed yet. 


Third one is a cute palomino with no breed or name yet.


The last one is Compass. This is the hardest one for me to pin a breed on as most warmblood breeds I know of doesn't allow overo and I think she might be tough to pass of as tobiano so any suggestions are welcome.


My conga is now up to 16 horses!


No comments:

Post a Comment