Thursday, July 27, 2017

Acadia

I really liked Breyers traditional Valegro model and was reall glad when I got my hands on him. Then, Breyer released Acadia. Acadia is pretty much like taken from my dreams, a beautiful shade of chestnut with lots of chrome. That meant that I had to try and get my hands on one.

He arrived a few days ago and I love him! He does have a few smaller imperfections but for a factory finished model I don't think they are too bad and I have no doubt that he can be a good show model 😊.


I have yet to assign him a name and a suitable breed, I'm thinking Hanoverian but we'll see when I'm done. 


I'm thinking of entering him in a show in August so by then I need to pick a breed and a name.


I also can't wait to get some better pictures of him as these are terrible! But I still think he manages to look quite handsome 😉.


I'm still over the moon about this guy 💖.

No comments:

Post a Comment