Monday, July 24, 2017

Eberls

Almost 2 weeks ago I got a notice to pick up a package at the post office. It was a huge package as I kind of splurged on some Eberl resins. 

The first resin I picked up of the package was the HUGE(!) Oschonda. This girl is beautiful, and BIG! She towers over most (or pretty much every) model horses in my collection. There is a bit of prepping to do on her before painting but that's okay as I have yet to figure out a breed and colour for her.


The next resin I picked up was one I hadn't heard of. This is Danton. I was quite fond of the Korsar but not too fond of the fact that his mouth was slightly open and that his braids are on top of his neck so when I saw Danton I didn't hesitate. I have yet to decide on a colour and breed for him.


Next up was another boy. This is Tamerlano. I've been fond of this resin since his release ao I was very pleased to be able to buy him. He has such a nice face! Breed and colour yet to be decided.


The fourth horse I picked up is Primula. Unfortunately when I unpacked her, her ears where broken. I managed to find one of the ears (broken into two pieces) but for the other ear I was only able to salvage one of the two parts as the other part literally crumbled to tiny pieces. From what's left of her ears they look almost paper thin so it wasn't too surprising that they broke. Anyway, I'll have to do some resculpting and prepping before any paint will be put on the horse. She will be painted as a portrait of a Swedish riding mare I knew who has quite the similar body type to this girl. She'll be a black going grey, beginning to dapple. I do have an artist in mind for her colour and I really hope I'll be able to snag a painting slot when the artist opens up her books again 😊


There were also one other model in the box but he'll be a secret for quite some time yet...

With the arrival of these lovely models (and another buy in the near future) I will need to try my best to stay away from MHSP for a while 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment