Saturday, July 8, 2017

Tiny progress

The progress on my models to be finished in time for the show is going SLOW! So no, they'll most likely not be finished in time for the show. At least not all of them.

The AA Welsh is coming along quite nicely. He still needs some shading and details but the overall basecoat is done. He is my first dappled model and I think he turned out okay!


The mini Hazel might not be finished but she is at least not in primer still.


Gabriel has been fighting me by falling on the floor, breaking an ear and a leg. Fortunately they were clean breaks and I had the parts so I managed to put him back together, re-prime the broken, glued and sanded parts and started to match the colour.


I have been making some tiny progress on the rest of the models too but at the moment they are really, really ugly and I start to question if I'm on the right track with them so I won't show you any pictures of them at the moment 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment