Friday, July 21, 2017

I almost made it!

For those of you who wondered how I did with the horses for the show I have a few pictures.

I didn't manage to finish all the 9 horses but I managed to finish some of them. Please excuse the bad photos, I just had time to snap a few quick photos before I had to leave for a short vacation before going to the show. 


First out is Jax. He is the poor broken AA welsh that I acquired some time ago. His base is not finished as I haven't decided on how I'd like to have it look. So for now I just say he's trotting on a dirt road. I'm actually quite proud of how he turned out. 


The next girl is Valencia. She turned out really cute and even though I had envisioned her as without markings she ended up with a star and a white coronet.


Avatar is up next and he turned out almost as I envisioned. 


Raphael was fighting me a bit on the way so I'm glad to say he's finished. He had really small eyes so I'm glad that I found the 10/0 brushes I bought in London, because without them his eyes would've been a pain. 


Dakota turned out pretty much exactly how I envisioned and I'm really happy with her colour.


It Takes Two To Tango is probably one of my favourites of the bunch, even though it's a tough call. 

They still need to be signed but atleast I can show them as is.

These models are the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th that I've finished this year. Hopefully I'll be able to finish a few more this year! 

Anyway, tomorrow these 6 models make their debute at a liveshow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment