Friday, July 14, 2017

I might almost make it!

I have two more days to work on these and then my time is up. Some of them will most likely be finished in time and some, will not.

This girl will most likely be finished if I manage to get her base coat done tomorrow. She'll be a dark bay.


This girl will most likely not be finished even if I get her base coat finished tomorrow as she is supposed to be a dark bay leopard and I won't have time to finish all those whites and details in a day.


This guy will also not be finished. He has quite some way to go as he is supposed to be a buckskin going grey. I think I've managed to do an okay job with the base coat so far but all that dappling and greying will require some time.


The little pony mare will probably be finished if I manage to finish her base coat tomorrow as she will be a nice bay/dark bay.


The girl below will most likely be finished in time as she mostly has details and markings left to do. I'm quite happy with her colour and the fact that she's my first serious palomino and second dappled model.


 This little guy also has markings and details left so he'll most likely make it.


My dark, red chestnut might make it if I manage to get his base coat done tomorrow.


This girl will most definitely not be finished in time as she's supposed to be a dark dapple bay and I'll not have time to do that colour justice in such a short amount of time.


My friesian will probably be finished in time as he only has acrylic details left to finish. He is not as flat black or shiny as he appears in the picture, I'll get better pictures as soon as they are finished.


I have realized that I won't be able to finish all of them in time for the show but if I'd manage to finish most of them I'd be very happy 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment