Sunday, November 5, 2017

Another Silver Brumby character

 I managed to finish another horse!

¨

This model is another one for my Silver Brumby project. This is my interpretation of Tambo, son of Highland Lass ("Lubra") and mate of Thowra's daughter Kunama ("Ritza"). He is made on the Breyer G2 Arabian that I have customized very slightly.


I evened out his dished face. I also had thoughts of adding some feathering to his legs but I actually forgot about it so I explain it with that his mother (and probably father) was once owned by humans and I imagine that he might be slightly "finer" than the wildbred Brumbies because of that.


I'm quite happy with him and can't wait until I get the chance to make some more of the Silver Brumby characters as they are a nice distraction between other models.


 I think he will look really cool in an environment that I hope to make one day.


Tambo is the 14th model I've finished this year (not counting my newly finished portrait of Hjalmar) and I'm quite proud about that fact and actually look forward to finish a few more this year 😊

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I absolutely love your version of Tambo! I've loved the book series for years since I was a kid and I really got a kick out of seeing him come to life! I was wondering if u could please send me a link or even just email me photos of the other horses that you've done in your silver brumby series? I'd love to see the rest but I can't find the on the website

    ReplyDelete