Wednesday, November 22, 2017

New Face for the Showstring

Earlier this year I bought myself a mini Khemosabi. Back then I didn't know what colour I'd like him to be, I only knew I wanted a mini Khemo as I absolutely adore the big Khemosabi.

A few months ago I got to see an absolutely lovely painted mini Khemo at a show and fell in love with the color. 


A little over a week ago that same model was put up for sale. I emailed her as soon as I could and after agreeing about shipping and such he was sent of to me.


Yesterday he arrived, just as beautiful as I remember 😊


I'm extremely happy with him as he is absolutely lovely! I just need to figure out a name for him and get him some good photos as I'd love to show him soon.


With the arrival of this beautiful model I've actually sold my unpainted copy as I wasn't going to get it painted in the nearest future and to be honest after seeing this model I couldn't really see another colour for the mini Khemo that I'd like more than this one!


I can't stop looking at this guy! He's probably my new favourite mini Arabian at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment