Saturday, November 18, 2017

Adib

My newest acquisition is a beautiful little Arabian resin. And just as with my Gabriel resin from Josine the Swedish Postal system decided to act up and I had to call and actually arrange to have them send the model to my normal pick-up place as they apparently must've forgotten how to do their job when a package sent from the Netherlands ends up in their hands...


Anyway, this is Adib, sculpted by the very talented Josine Vingerling. He is sculpted as a stallion but I think I might turn mine into a mare as he is just not doing it for me as a stallion.


He is a lovely, detailed resin with an amazing face!


I imagine him as a Chesnut arabian mare with lots of chrome but we'll see what color he ends up having as I probably won't get to him in quite some time.


He is a beauty just as he is but he'll be even more beautiful once painted!



No comments:

Post a Comment