Monday, November 13, 2017

NaMoPaiMo 2018?

The last couple of weeks, I have seen a lot of people preparing for NaMoPaiMo 2018 and showing of their prepping and sculpting work of their project horses. I haven't even thought so far ahead yet as I have been very busy but today it hit me. In a few weeks I will leave for a month in New Zealand and I will be back in the middle of January. That means limited time to prep and prime my project horse.


Unfortunately I haven't quite decided what model I will use as my NaMoPaiMo horse. But one evening when I was home alone it just hit me. It would be fun to get my newly acquired project Akhal-Teke painted.


If I manage to prep him and resculpt him in time I will use him for NaMoPaiMo.



As you can see there is quite a bit of work left to do on him but I'll try my best to finish in time.


Atleast his offside is a tad better than his showside at the moment.


I'll have to look through my bodyshelf to see what model I can use as a back-up plan if I won't manage to finish my akhal-teke but I'll try my best to get him finished in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment