Sunday, May 8, 2016

Liveshow planning

I've started to plan for the liveshow I'll enter in a few weeks! :) As you can read here I've been planning to enter this show for a while. It is getting closer (less than two weeks left!) and things need to be done! My to-do-list is seen below.

 Planning:
  • Book a train ticket home
    • Done!
  • Ask my parents if I may borrow the car.
    • Done!
  • Decide what models to bring
    • Almost done!
    • I haven't completely decided what models to bring yet as I want to bring my new customs but with the show closing in I am not sure I'll be able to finish them in time...
    • I also have a hard time deciding on a breed to assign to my Tivoli resin...
    • I am also undecided if I should enter my Copperfox Finnigan and hope that he'll be here in time or not. I don't think he'll be here in time but I'd be pretty stumped if he was and I couldn't bring him...
  • Send my entry form to the show holder and pay the entry fee
    • Almost done!
    • I've payed the entry fee and the entry form is almost done. I just have a few things to work out first, as seen above :)
  • Pack my models
    • Will be done next weekend!
  • Pack my live show essentials
    • Will be done next weekend!
  • Bring a good mood and go have some great fun at the show!

This is the guy I need to find a breed for. His name is Maverick and he has such a sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment