Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Radio silence...

I'm sorry for the radio silence but I've been writing my bachelor's thesis and it has really taken it's toll on me. I haven't had time to work much with my models so today's update will just a few small progress pictures.


This girl named herself Amalthea and she is ready for primer. I pictured her as a grey but right now she's telling me she might want to be flaxen liver chestnut...


This guy is primed once but needs a few more layers.


This girl needs more work on her tail.


So does this guy...


And definitely this guy too. I am probably not using the best method for sculpting tails but trial and error really helps you improve :)


I just had to post another picture of this guy. I have never been a huge fan of the G2 Andalusian but if I manage to get the paint right in this guy I think he will be a beauty as I really like him already :)

The bachelor's thesis is to be due within two weeks so after that I hope to get some more work done on these and be able to blog a bit more often again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment