Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Live show haul

My models did quite good at this show so I got quite the haul to bring home with me.


I got 2 champions and 2 champion reserves and 1 Best in Show from the  OF Special Show. My models earned 24 qualification cards. And I got 9 new models!


This girl will stay OF but I don't have a name for her yet. She will be shown as a thoroughbred.


I'm not sure whether I'll keep this model OF or remake it. I've seen a few awesome haired stablemates so I'm quite tempted to do something like that but we'll see. 


This girl will definitely stay OF. I love her colour and as I unintentionally conga this mold I couldn't pass her up in the raffle. She is absolutely lovely and will be a great addition to the conga. Her name will be If I Never Knew You (after a song from Disney's Pocahontas) and she'll be shown as an American Saddlebred.


This little fellow will be repainted! I'm not sure about the colour yet so any suggestions would be welcome :)


This little gal will also be repainted but as for the foal, I'm not sure about colour/breed so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I did have some thoughts of giving her a braided mane but we'll see.


I love the colour of this guy so he'll probably stay OF.


The same goes for this guy. He has a really nice colour so he'll definitely stay OF and be shown as a Swedish Warmblood. 


This little baby will stay OF for now but might be repainted later.


This little baby might be repainted but she's really cute so I might keep her OF as I apparently have an unintentional conga of these foals too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment