Sunday, June 5, 2016

Qualification cards

Out of the 40 models I brought to the show, 24 of them came home with qualification cards to the Swedish Nationals. I think that's a really good outcome! That means that my stack of qualification cards is growing and more of my horses now have enough cards to earn themselves a bronze Star Shower Certificate! Although I don't plan to send them in just yet it's nice to see some of my favourite models earning enough cards :)

State of my stack of qualification cards, current and expired ones.

Model nameQualification cards
Ancient Gold7
Sunny Side N7
Lord6
Royal's Mexican Heat6
White Phantom6
Athame5
Bocelli5
Chocolate5
Epsilon5
Imperia5
Milda5
Shaniqua5
Since You Don't Love Me5
Fuego4
Illusions Fade Away4
Acuatico3
AR Brigadör3
Belize3
Black Pepper3
Chester VS3
Deja Vu3
Fallen Warrior3
Helios3
Kiss of an Angel3
R. Peppermint3
Remembrance3
Troublemaker3
Verdict3
"Takoda"2
Brego (Brigand)2
Charisma2
Colibri Daughter2
Diamond2
Farasha2
Gemini2
Lost All Hope2
Lotus2
Mirabelle (Amulette/Chablis)2
Qarneval2
Shot In The Dark2
Silver Echo (In The News)2
A Star Is Born1
Azrafel Ibn Shai1
Bailey1
Bellini of Decorima1
Carmen1
Daydreamer N1
Dixi1
Dunbar Prince1
Fandango1
Liten1
Lovely1
Maverick1
Nimble's Last Thief1
Nothern Lights1
Pharao1
Royal's Frozen Hope1
Shabha1
Symphony D1
Treasure1
Viking1
Zahrat1

The ones written in a kind of bronzey colour (or whatever) are the ones that I have enough cards for to send in for a bronze certificate and will keep showing with the hopes to earn "higher" certificates! The ones written in green are models that I actively will try to earn certificates with.

No comments:

Post a Comment