Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My first Copperfox

My first Copperfox model was a reward I bought myself for passing my anesthesia exam some time ago and he arrived not too long ago and I finally have some pictures to show. 


The box is really beautiful with the Union Jack and the Copperfox logo. 


When opening the package I was greeted by a "welcome pack" wrapped in teal ribbon.

COA front

Among other things the "welcome pack" included a COA.

COA back

 When removing the welcome pack this is what it looks like:


And beneath a layer of foam:


Finnegan!


He's absolutely beautiful!


He feels like quality and looks like it too!


He does have a few imperfections consisting of a few bumps in the finish in some places and a few small scratches on one of the socks but other than that he is pretty much perfect in my eyes!


I decided to name him Elessar as I thought he needed a regal name (and I was kind of in a period of binge watching LOTR around the time I ordered him).



He has a really expressive face.


And gorgeous details.


I just love his face!


And look at the detailed hooves!


And eyes!


This maybe my first Copperfox model but it'll certainly not be my last! I love this pretty boy and I have plans for him in both halter and performance! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I wanted to get him or the other bay so badly. Are you in the US and if so how much (approx) did he cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why, he is absolutely beautiful! I wanted to get the bay one too but could only afford one. Unfortunately I'm not in the US (I'm in Sweden) but he cost me 86,95£ (with shipping) and that would be approximately 128 USD according to the currency converter I use :)

      Delete