Thursday, June 9, 2016

Foalies

At the show I was discussing Troublemaker with a fellow collector and she asked if he wasn't one out of several foals by the same artist and I said yes, I managed to gather 3 foals made by her and I think this is the trio she was thinking of so I thought my not a picture of them.


Chance, the bay tobiano on the left was made in 2002. Chance hasn't been shown by me and I haven't figured out a breed for her yet.
Troublemaker, the bay in the middle was made in 2003. Troublemaker has been shown a bit by me and he usually does quite well at shows as a Swedish Riding Pony.
Angel the bay sabino/tobiano on the right was made in 2008. Angel hasn't been shown much by me but she's done okay as a Swedish Warmblood.

These three little fellows have made their way to me at different times during the years. If I remember correctly Troublemaker was the first one I bought, followed by Angel and then Chance.

I know they had other names before the came to me but unfortunately I don't know them or can't remember them.


No comments:

Post a Comment