Thursday, June 9, 2016

Rewarding myself

The last few months in uni have been really, really tough. So in an attempt to keep myself motivated I rewarded myself with models for some achievements.

First of all I decided to reward myself for passing my anesthesia exam. That model arrived a few days ago and he will be properly presented in a few days.

My next reward model was for finishing my bachelor's thesis in time for examination. The bachelor's thesis was probably the hardest I've done in uni and believe me it was tough! So I really deserved another reward. That model has not arrived and probably won't for yet sometime but I knew that when I ordered her.

My last "reward" was more of an graduation gift for myself. She arrived about a week ago and will also be presented in a few days :)

Teaser pic of my "passing the anesthesia exam reward" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment