Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Show Report Part 2 - Mini Live, Resin, porcelain and OSC

The other part of the show was for Resin, porcelain or OSC minis. I don't have a whole lot of resins and my best resins are in bigger scales but I still had a whole lot of fun showing and some did quite well too :)

Foals were first as usual there weren't a huge amount of foals to be shown but the quality was still high. I had no foals to show so I could just sit back and relax and watch a super cute standardbred foal claim the champion title with a beautiful mustang foal as reserve.

Champion Foal: Beezee Bee J, Very Little One rep. S. Nordström
Champion Foal Reserve: Cato, Poquito rep. L. Verbruggen
Arabians were a far bigger championship then foals but just as with the foals, I had none to show (yet). Even though it's just one breed there were a lot of different models to drool over. I got tho see the mini Khemosabi and he was a really, really nice one (glad I have one on order 😇) he also claimed the champion title with a Jezebel as reserve.

Champion Arabian: Ramses Asim, Mini Khan rep. P. Lawson
Champion Arabian Reserve: Negma, Mini Nahar rep. P. Lawson
When it came to drafters I actually had 4 to show (don't ask me how that happened). Best of the bunch, Brego (Mini Haggis rep. by me) did with a first place in his class. In the end the champion was a gorgeously painted Tiny remade into a mare. I really like that girl! The reserve was a sweet mini Scarlet.

Champion Drafthorse: Isadora, Tiny cm C. Brennholt
Champion Drafthorse Reserve: Tindra, Mini Scarlet rep. P. Lawson
When it came to ponies I had two to show, Lady Louisa (Pasha rep. S. Nordström) and If I Could Dream (HA Misty Dawn rep. A. Gustafsson) and they took first and second in their class. The champion of the pony championship was an adorable grey welsh with a cute shetland pony as reserve.

Champion Pony: Syrto, AA Welsh C rep. S. Rhodes
Champion Pony Reserve: Joker, HA Shetland rep. P. Lawson
Riding- and carriage horses were a small championship but quality was still high. I had no horses to show in this championship so I had lots of time to look at the other beauties. My favourite in this championship managed to grab the champion title with a wonderful mini Eberl model as reserve.

Champion Riding and Carriage Horse: Sindhurakshak, Mini Marwari rep. S. Nordström
Champion Riding and Carriage Horse Reserve: Saverio, Eberl Mini Almanzor rep. C. Jolly
Next up was sporthorses. Normally this is "my" championship. "My" as in the championship where I show most and some of my absolutely best models. This time it was not, I actually had no horses at all to show in this championship... I think I need to get some sporthorse minis! The champion however was a beautiful warmblood (I love that model, reminds me of a mini Lohengrin and I need to get one, one day 😊). The reserve was a really nice thoroughbred stallion (a model I would also like to own a copy of one day).

Champion Sporthorse: Marius Rex, DaCaprio rep. E. Ipes
Champion Reserve: Bugatti, AA Chasing Rainbows rep. P. Nilsson
The stockhorse championship was small in this division too, but some lovely models were shown. My two girls, both painted by me, Wherever you Go (Quintessance rep.) and Shot In The Dark (Bat Girl rep.) both took third in their class. In the end a paint and a quarterhorse claimed the championship titles.

Champion Stockhorse: R. Rainbow Warrior, RC Little Lonestar rep. S. Nordström
Champion Stockhorse Reserve: R. Walla Walla Whim, RC Little Lonestar rep. S. Nordström
I don't have any wild- or crossbred minis either but I always look forward to this championship as there are some really, really great mustang sculptures out there. None of my favourites made an apperance at this show but there were still some great models shown! The winner was a really cool mustang mare and her reserve was a mustang stallion.

Champion Wild and Crossbred: DK's Satinka, Vixen rep. K. Shepard
Champion Wild and Crossbred: Wahkan J, Taboo rep. J. Wilson
Other equus was quite a small championship but the models were adorable! I really liked the couple that claimed the championship titles, they looked like they would make an awesome pair!

Champion Other Equus: Frank, Frank rep. P. Lawson
Champion Other Equus Reserve: Ellie, Ellie rep. P. Lawson
The callback table for the Best in Show vote was really, really tough but in the end the sporthorse champion claimed the Best in Show title with the riding- and carriage horse champion as Best in Show reserve.

Best In Show: Marius Rex
Best In Show Reserve: Sindhurakshak

My horses didn't do great at this show, and I wasn't expecting them to as competition is high and I don't have a whole lot of good minis but I had such a great time and would like to thank the show holder and everyone who participated and made it a great show day! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment