Saturday, March 18, 2017

Rio Rondo Haul!

I've been meaning to put in an order with Rio Rondo for years now. Thankfully the challenge of National Model Tack Month made me drag my ass over to their website and actually do it! I put the order in a little over a week ago and my package arrived yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜

The entire haul:


I thought these tubes where smaller so I bought two. But that probably won't be a problem as I'll probably find good use for this anyway.


I bought 4 pieces of leather of two different types. The plan is to one day use these for English saddles, traditional and stablemate sizes.


I also bought some really thin lace that will hopefully, one day, be a stablemate bridle. The silver pieces is for my National Model Tack Month project and the stirrups is for the later English saddle project


The Western Saddle kit was the main piece of the order as that is what will be my National Model Tack Month project. 


I also bought 2 accessories kit, one English and one Western.


The Deluxe Stock halter kit, and maybe the Snaffle Bridle kit, will be my warm-up project(s) for National Model Tack Month as I haven't done any leather tack before ๐Ÿ˜Š


I'm really excited by this haul and waiting until April will be very hard so I'm glad I bought some smaller projects to keep me occupied in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment