Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Another project

I have yet to finish my NaMoPaiMo horse and still I manage to buy more projects! 


My latest addition to the "project-pile" is this mare:


Her name is Dual and she is sculpted by Yana Danilova and Margarita Malova of Delir Studio. Mine is a bit reworked by the former owner. Here's a link to see what the original looks like.


I got her for a steal from a seller on MHSP and I'm really happy I got to buy her. The previous owner took the mane of with the intentions of resculpting it and she also took out the rod in her stomach and replaced it with two metal rods in her hooves.


I really hope I'll be able to do this girl justice. I plan on sculpting braids on her and do some minor work on her body and base as she is leaning slightly to her right. Which is not too noticeable in the photos but it bothers me a bit IRL.


She has a really sweet face and it'll be fun to start working with her (whenever that will happen...). So far I have no idea of colour and breed for her but it'll take some time for me to finish her so I'll have some time to think about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment