Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Plans 2019

For 2019 my goals are a little bit different than last year. Mostly in the sense that I've given myself less goals to focus on so that I might have a better chance of actually finishing all of them.

Picture from our trip to New Zealand last year.
- Paint at least 10 of my bodybox models.
I did not manage to finish more than 2 models last year but as my body shelf keeps getting fuller and fuller I want to keep this goal as I really would want to finish some of the projects models I have had for several years.

- Send at least 1 of my unpainted resins to be painted.
I like to paint models for myself but I don't consider myself very skilled and some models in my collection are deserving of better paintjobs than I can give them. So my goal is to send one of my resins to a painter.

- Paint at least 1 of my unpainted resins.
I do have a few resins that I would like to paint for myself so I'll keep this goal for this year.

- Finish my mini Hazel resin.
I have owned this model since October 2016 and started painting her June/July 2017. Since then she's been standing on a shelf and taken out every once in a while for another coat of paint. But a while ago I really started up and planned to finish her. Until I managed to drop her while painting and she lost a piece of an ear. I managed to fix the ear but put her back on the shelf as I didn't feel like finish her then. So for 2019 I plan for her to actually be finished.


- Keep blogging.
I did manage to keep my goal of blogging last year but as I hope to paint more models, I hopefully have more things to blog about, so my goal for 2019 is to write 6 blog posts a month.


Picture from our trip to New Zealand last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment