Tuesday, January 8, 2019

NaMoPaiMo Options

January has pretty much just started and I have been working on quite a bit of prepping as every day that passes takes us one step closer to NaMoPaiMo! I plan on entering this year as well but I haven't yet been able to decide on what model to paint. I have quite a few to choose from and having many options makes it harder to decide!

Should I choose another big model this year, in a similar colour to see how much I have improved since last time?

RC Maximum Velocity. I am thinking chestnut for her colour, with a flaxen mane and tail.
Do I challenge myself by painting a blanket appy, which I have never done before?

RC Santa Maria. I am thinking of painting her a bay blanket.
Do I paint a smaller horse to actually have a chance at finishing?

Safari Toob ponies (to be grey and ?), Safari Mini Horse (to be bay, bay roan or bay splash), RC First Draft (to be bay sabino), Safari Toob ponies (to be ?).

Do I challenge myself to paint an entire family?

Soutland Replicas Horses to be bay splash, bay and bay splash.
Do I paint a newer mold or a fantasy model, which I have never done?

Unicorn Alby (to be ?), Alby (to be bay splash? or grullo?), Magnolia Unicorn (to be ?) and Magnolia (to be
bay/chestnut/black rabicano)
Do I choose to paint a Fjord horse dun, that I've been to scared to try my hands at for a long time? Or do I paint the smallest model in my entire collection?

RC Mara (to be red dun) and Mini (to be bay)
Do I paint some decorator unicorns, as I have never, ever made a decorator before?

Drafter Unicorn (to be decorator?) and Arabian Unicorn (to be decorator?)
Too many options leads to hard decisions. Maybe it comes down to who will be prepped and primed in time. Oh well, fortunately I have a few more weeks to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment