Thursday, January 3, 2019

Christmas Pony

I didn't quite expect a model for Christmas this year but with some help from my boyfriend, my father got me a model for Christmas!

When Brigitte Eberl, earlier this year, announced a couple of new resins, one of them were a Fjord Horse. I love Fjord horses as we do have one in the family and he is very, very dear to me. So when I saw the resin I immediately fell in love with it and added it to my want list.

Yesterday, I got to open my Christmas gift and lo and behold I unwrapped the beautiful Ieronimo!


Brigitte Eberl is one of my favourites sculptors and I really, really like this Fjord!


I had another model in mind as a portrait for my family's dear Fjord gelding but when I saw this model I had to make a change of plans.


I think he is beautiful and he will fit to be a portrait of our Fjordhorse quite well!


There is a bit of prepping to do before he can be painted but that is okay, as I do not have the skills to paint his colour and I haven't really been out looking for a painter of his colour so that gives me some time to find one.


I'm so happy to have this guy in my collection! I almost cried when I opened him!

No comments:

Post a Comment