Sunday, February 4, 2018

Round and round we go

It kind of feels like I am running in circles with my NaMoPaiMo model. I prep and sand, thinks that I might be finished and gives him a spray of primer.

Just to realize more areas that need work...


I sand and fix the areas I've found, give him a bath, let him dry and gives him another coat of primer.

And yet again I find some other areas that need work.... Sigh... I have lost count on how many rounds of this I've done... I thought I was done with this several days ago...

But by now I am done and he's had his last layer of primer on so I will start painting later today.

I barely recognize him from when he came to me! But I've but a whole lot of hours into him already and I don't think I've ever sanded this much on a model! 

When I recieved him.
What he looks like now (pardon the waterdrops he just had his final bath)
Can't wait to get some paint on this guy and hope I can do him justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment