Sunday, February 18, 2018

Is there no end to all these layers?!

I will definitely try to invest in some earth pigments, pigments or better pastels in the nearest future as I am starting to get fed up with all these layers! I've seen people who use better pastels/pigments have similar results to my current progress in pretty much half the layers...

Atleast I'm starting to think he is going in the right direction 😊

Layer 16: Brown pastels.
Layer 17: Brown pastels



Layer 18: Brown + dark brown pastels.

Layer 19: Shading. Brown + dark brown pastels.

Layer 20: Shading. Brown + dark brown pastels.

Layer 21: Shading. Brown + more dark brown pastels.

Layer 22: Shading. Brown + more dark brown pastels.

Layer 23:  Shading. Little amount of brown + more dark brown pastels.
There are still more layers needed but I hope I don't have to many left!

No comments:

Post a Comment