Sunday, April 2, 2017

Photoshow Results

I entered my second photoshow this year and today I got the results! My horses did quite well, I think!

Sharifa won the Arabian Foals class:

Sharifa, Breyer Cl. Arabian Foal OF

Sadeek took third in the same class:

Sadeek, Breyer Tr. Le Fire OF

Athame took second out of 15 in the Arabian class:

Athame, AA Sabiha ret.

Brego placed third in the Clydesdale class:

Brego, Mini Haggis rep. by me.

Epsilon got second in the Connemara class:

Epsilon, NL New Forest OF

Maverick took first in the Riding Pony class and then managed to claim the Champion Pony Reserve title!

Maverick, RC Tivoli rep. A. Dionne

Lost All Hope took first out of 11 in the thoroughbred class.

Lost All Hope, RC Kitty Didit rep. L. Lawrynovicz

Belize took second out of 9 in the Warmblood class.

Belize, Eberl Genoveva rep. S. Nordström

R. Peppermint got fourth place in the Appaloosa class.

R. Peppermint, PS Weanling rr S. Nordström

I'm quite happy with the results and can't wait to enter some more photoshows 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment