Sunday, April 16, 2017

NMTM Day 8 and 9

I managed to make some small progress on my NMTM project last weekend before I started working.

Day 8
I managed to finish one of the cinches (besides the liner) and I almost managed to finish the other one.


I wrapped a suitable model, in this case I chose Illusions Fade Away, with cling film in order to protect her when I was putting the saddle together.

Illusions Fade Away, Breyer Tr. Treasured Moves OF
Day 9
I glued the second cinch and tried it on my model. This is what it looked like on the model:


I added the connector and the liners to the cinches and could finally call them finished.


 The other side of the cinches:


How it looked on the model when it was all done.


Hopefully I'll be able to finish the saddle in the next few days 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment