Wednesday, April 5, 2017

NMTM Day 3,4 and 5

I didn't have time to blog about my progress the last few days (and they weren't that big) so I decided to put the last days work into one post.

Day 3
I worked late and had a few things to take care of in the morning before work so not much time to work on anything modelhorse related. I still managed to get all of the pieces cut out and organized in plastic bags so nothing will get lost.


Day 4
I did manage to do some more work and actually got the shoulder completely covered. I didn't have time to trim the edges so it looks a bit rough in my pictures but overall I think I've done quite well.



Day 5
Today is my day of work (as I work this weekend) and I've gotten further than I thought I would. I've managed to make holes in the billets. I used my exacto knife to make a very small hole and then I used a pin to make it larger and nicely round.


I think it looks quite good 😀


I added the billet straps,


and the reinforcement pieces on the backside of the lower skirt.


I added the D rings for the breastcollar and the billets to the lower skirt and I'm quite excited about the look of it, already!


I also managed to finish the stirrups, and attach them to the fenders.


Photo below is just all the pieces put on top of each other to get a view of how it looked. I love it so far and can't wait to put all of the pieces together and decorate it! 😃




No comments:

Post a Comment