Sunday, January 10, 2016

Treating myself

I've had a tough semester in school and when I managed to earn myself some extra money I decided to treat myself to a new model since I haven't bought a model all year. The choice was quite easy when it came to what model it would be so I pre-ordered him and then I just had to wait. A few weeks ago he arrived but unfortunately he arrived at my home, not my room where I study so I had to wait until Christmas break to be able to open him!

And a few days before Christmas I finally got home so that I could open the box! I was a bit scared since my father told me that the mailman had just shoved the package down our mailbox and that was quite evident by the look of the outer box. Fortunately the Breyer box was only dented in one corner and the horse was not injured at all.



This model is gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE him and I NEED more horses on this mold! I can totally see myself having pretty much one in every colour possible! I want more original finish ones and some customs too!


I mean look at him. Even though my photos are bad...


...he looks beautiful... 

                      

...from pretty much...

                      

...every angle!



I wasn't sure what to name him at first. I've been watching a lot of Supernatural lately so I thought about naming him Winchester after the two brothers but it didn't suit him just right so I had to rethink and look through a list of nice names I have gathered over the years and there I found one I liked. Fandango. The more I thought about it the more I realized that it was the perfect name for him!



I can't wait to get my hands on more Valegros! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment